The length of the warranty process is dependent on the specific issue and product, as well as the availability. These time frames do not take shipping into account:
For a typical sleeping mat and product warranty request, the total time to process the request, diagnose the issue, and make any repairs is usually about 2 weeks. If we can diagnose the issue from your pictures and written communication, then this time frame is often much shorter.
A typical sleeping bag warranty request will take about 3 – 4 weeks to process the request, diagnose the issue, and make any repairs. This may be longer during certain times of the year depending on the seasonal demand as well as the severity of the damage.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is your warranty policy?
- How do I start a warranty claim?
- How long does the warranty process take?
- How can I expedite my warranty claim?
- What's the fastest way to have my claim answered?
- My warranty request was answered, when will my replacement item arrive?
- How do I know if my item qualifies for warranty?
- If I have a discontinued item, can I still submit a warranty claim for it?
- If I bought my gear secondhand, can I warranty it?
- How do I warranty my item if I bought it as a Pro Purchase?