We handle all requests for warranties and repairs as promptly as possible.
To help make the process run smoothly and quickly, please be sure to fill out all of the requested information on the warranty request form found HERE.
One item of information that really assists us in the case of a sleeping mat warranty is the production batch number of the mat. Please make sure to include this on your request form.
The batch number is a combination of numbers and letters.
In the case of an Air Sprung Cell mat, the production batch number is embossed into the white laminate on the inside of the mat. You can find it by opening the deflate valve - the batch number will be immediately underneath.
In the case of a Self-Inflating mat, the production batch number is embossed into the center of the seam at the foot end of the mat at the opposite end from the valve(s). It may be difficult to see; you may need a bright light to locate it.
(In one production run of Self-Inflating mats, the production batch number was embossed into the laminate on the inside of the mat. If your mat is from that production, the batch number can be found by opening the deflate valve - the batch number will be immediately underneath)
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is your warranty policy?
- How do I start a warranty claim?
- How long does the warranty process take?
- How can I expedite my warranty claim?
- What's the fastest way to have my claim answered?
- My warranty request was answered, when will my replacement item arrive?
- How do I know if my item qualifies for warranty?
- If I have a discontinued item, can I still submit a warranty claim for it?
- If I bought my gear secondhand, can I warranty it?
- How do I warranty my item if I bought it as a Pro Purchase?