Once an order is marked by the carrier as Return to Sender, the order will be sent back to our warehouse.
When the order arrives back to us, we can reach out to let you know we have received the order, and will happily re-send the order and provide an updated tracking number.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Do you ship to Canada?
- When will my order ship?
- Can I change my shipping address?
- I placed more than 1 order. Can I combine shipments?
- My order was returned to sender, what do I do?
- I received a shipping notification but the tracking number shows no movement. What’s going on?
- How will my order ship?
- How do I track my order?
- Where do you ship out of?