Once an order is marked by the carrier as Return to Sender, the order will be sent back to our warehouse.
When the order arrives back to us, we can reach out letting you know we have received the order, and will happily re-send the order and provide an updated tracking number.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I start a return?
- Why are there no exchanges?
- What's your return policy?
- My order was returned to sender, what do I do?
- Can I return a used Item?
- Can I return an item that I received as a gift?
- How long will it take for me to receive my refund for my return?
- What do I need to know about returns?