A pot needs to be magnetic to work with an induction stove top. The aluminum base of an X-Pot or Alpha Pot, and the non-magnetic stainless steel of a Sigma Pot will not work with this kind of stove.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What is the finish on the X-Pan? Is it non-stick?
- How to disengage the PivotLock Handle of an Alpha or Sigma Pot
- The lid of my X Pot/Kettle has cracked, what can I do?
- Can I wash my X-Pot, Alpha Pot, or Sigma Pot in the dishwasher?
- Can I use my X-Pot, Alpha Pot, or Sigma Pot over an open fire?
- Can I use my X-Pot, Alpha Pot, or Sigma Pot with an induction stove?
- Can I use my Alpha Pot or Sigma Pot on a domestic stove?
- Can I use my X-Pot or X-Kettle on a domestic gas or electric or RV electric stove?