Sea to Summit sleeping bags come with either an Ultra-Sil Compression Sack or Nylon Compression Sack. While the fabric may provide some water resistance, the seams are not sealed and the pull-cord closure will allow water inside.
If you would like to upgrade to a waterproof bag for your sleeping bag, you may care to take a look at our eVent Compression Dry Sack (external use - 10,000mm hydrostatic head) or Ultra-Sil Compression Dry Sack (internal use - 2000+mm hydrostatic head). Both items are seam taped and have a roll-top closure to keep your sleeping bag dry on your adventures.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I wash my sleeping bag?
- Why is there an IDFL report with my down sleeping bag - and what do the numbers mean?
- How to open the footbox zipper of a Free Flow Zip sleeping bag (to open the bag for use as a quilt)
- What does QuiltLock mean and how does it work?
- Is the compression sack that comes with my sleeping bag waterproof?
- My sleeping bag isn't lofting as much as it used to
- Do you offer a service to add more down to a sleeping bag?
- I washed my down bag and some of the baffles seem empty or underfilled
- What do the sleeping bag ratings mean for male and female sleepers? Are they tested?
- I washed my down sleeping bag and the down is clumping, what do I do?