None of these three cookware ranges are dishwasher safe.
The alloy base of the X-Pots, the surface of the Alpha Pots, and the handle mount of the Sigma Pots are all hard anodized, and this finish will be damaged by the caustic cleanser used in dishwashers.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is the finish on the X-Pan? Is it non-stick?
- How to disengage the PivotLock Handle of an Alpha or Sigma Pot
- The lid of my X Pot/Kettle has cracked, what can I do?
- Can I wash my X-Pot, Alpha Pot, or Sigma Pot in the dishwasher?
- Can I use my X-Pot, Alpha Pot, or Sigma Pot over an open fire?
- Can I use my X-Pot, Alpha Pot, or Sigma Pot with an induction stove?
- Can I use my Alpha Pot or Sigma Pot on a domestic stove?
- Can I use my X-Pot or X-Kettle on a domestic gas or electric or RV electric stove?