Most orders are processed and out of the door in 1 – 3 business days, but transit time can take up to 7 days. If your item is out of stock, then a customer service representative will reach out to give you an updated time frame on when to expect your product.
We've seen some major delays from shipping carriers due to COVID19 and subsequent supply chain disruptions. We appreciate your patience with these slowdowns and ask that you wait at least one week before reaching out to work together on a solution.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is your warranty policy?
- How do I start a warranty claim?
- How long does the warranty process take?
- How can I expedite my warranty claim?
- What's the fastest way to have my claim answered?
- My warranty request was answered, when will my replacement item arrive?
- How do I know if my item qualifies for warranty?
- If I have a discontinued item, can I still submit a warranty claim for it?
- If I bought my gear secondhand, can I warranty it?
- How do I warranty my item if I bought it as a Pro Purchase?