When you send your gear to us for repair you can be sure that the best in the business will get you taken care of. We strive to produce repairs that are not only functional but also beautiful. While we do our best to return your gear to ‘like new’ quality, not all repairs will be aesthetically perfect, but all repairs will be functionally perfect!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I request a repair?
- How long does a typical repair take?
- How do I mail my repair in?
- What will my repair look like?
- If I have a discontinued item, can it still be repaired?
- If I attempt to repair my gear, does that void my warranty?
- Can my product be repaired if it is does not qualify for the warranty?
- If I damaged my gear beyond repair, can you help me?